Check Your Aadhar Card Status

| February 8, 2017

Follow below steps to check aadhar status:    हिंदी में पढें )

• Enter your Enrolment Number and Date/Time in the box.
  • Now enter the captcha code in the box.
  • Click on the Check Status button.

Check Aadhar Card Status

If you like our services, then please share our website on social media.

Thanks

Recommended for you:

Download aadhar by enrolment no

Check PAN Card details

Change mobile number in aadhar card

95 thoughts on “Check Your Aadhar Card Status

1. Admin Post author

Kripya computer ya laptop se download karne ki koshish kare.
      dhanyawad

1. Chhatrapati Pannaben Raushabhbhai

My original adhar card no is 657182973626. In this card my DOB was 01/01/1968 but it was wrong. I personally went to correction center. I filled up a correction form with my correct DOB 12/05/1956. Update request no is : 2141 43474 03398 , date 28/12/2016, time 15 :21:43.

I request u to pl send me status of my corrected adhar card.

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks

Panna Raushabh Chhatrapati

2. Siddharthan S

My Aadhar card number is 814941359083
    My name is Siddharthan S
    In my office I put my attendance they Showan the following error
    Error code 997
    How can I rectified please.

3. Rajan S

Dear sir,
    My enrollment id : 2189/49169/00415 date&time :30/12/2016 14:57:20
    I check status it results, it show’s no information. pls let me know when can i get this

1. Admin Post author

Hi rajan,
      abi aapka aadhar card generate nahi hua h. kripya karke kuch din or wait kare.
      dhanyawad

1. Admin Post author

Hello prince,
      please enter these details in the form and check status from your side.
      thanks

4. Rakesh Bhargava

Already have aadhar card, when used it did not detect my finger print. What a i supposed to do?

1. Admin Post author

Please contact nearest aadhar center for this type of issue.
      thanks

5. Rabindra

How many times the Eaadhaar can be downloaded in a year. Is there any limit for downloading E aadhaar and to see the status of E Aadhaar. Please advise. Thanx.

6. G Revathi

Dear sir
    I applied for aadhar, but not yet received till now. There is small mistake in the address on given slip.is this reason?next what we do?please help to me.

1. Admin Post author

Aapko submit button se phle ek security code dikh rha hoga. Us security code ko he captcha khte hai.

7. arpit thakur

Dear sir

i am try to download last two days but my aadhar card not generated why?

8. Jayadhan Mohanta

Dear
    Sir, l Shree jayadhan Mohanta my enrolment no is 2189/76172/00308 date 09/11/2016 18:06:51 my aadhaar number is not create so l request please my aadhaar number is created as soon as possible and send my mail id.

9. G Revathi

Dear sir ,
    I already sent my comment.why didn’t reply sir.
    My eid:2193/00351/01066 d& t 07/10/2016 12:56:37
    Hubby’s id:2193/00351/01065 d&t 07/10/2016 12:50:51
    We not yet received aadhar

10. khursheed ahmad dar

Sir ma nay adhar card ka address change karwaya centre pa ja kay otp nahe mil raha ha kah karay

11. kavya.g.s

My enrollment id : 0821/88502/03011 date&time : 15/11/2016 16:00:10
    I check status it results “no information is not enterd id” .what it means? Aadhar not yet generated or not valid.pls reply

1. Admin Post author

Your aadhar is not generated till now. Please try after some days.
      thanks

12. G Revathi

My enrollment id : 2193/00351/01066 date&time : 07/10/2016 12:56:37
    My husband enrollment Id:2193/00351/01065 date&time :07/10/2016 12:50:51
    I check status it results “no record found please refine your query and try again” .what it means? Aadhar not yet generated or not valid.pls reply

13. Razlie Albert D Souza

Dear Sir,

I have applied Aadhaar card for me & for my Family on 24.08.2016.
    Mine & My sons card is already received by me.
    My wife & daughter card still pending.
    Upon checking using enrolment no, the following message reflects for my wife ” Your request can not be processed now due to some technical issue. Please try again later”
    My daughter no message reflects at all.
    Their enrollment numbers 1178/71575/08968 date 24/08/2016 16:35:40 and
    1178/71575/08970 date 24/08/2016 16:48:08

Kindly let me know the status.

1. Admin Post author

We think you have to go nearest aadhar center in this case.
      thanks

14. DEBOBRATA DASGUPTA

Mera enrolment no 2010/16003/09165 date 12/11/2016 12:01:06 ha but mera eaadhar no abibhi nya download ho raha ha abi keya karu……

1. Admin Post author

Kripya right details ko form me enter kare or aadhar card download kar le.

15. asok kumar datta

My UN No-2017/80452/00316/09/11/2016:12:46:09.Let me know my aadhar card status.This is 2nd time my aadhar card data was capured .First time it was captured on july 2014.

1. Admin Post author

Please enter your enrolment number in the box and search the status.
      thanks

16. Dipankar sen

Enrolment no 21141809801041
    Name-Dipankar sen
    Mobile number -7575987060
    Plz sir To
    The officer
    Sir.
    plice now my Aadher number verey imprortend thn I also requst to u plice given me..
    my Aadher number

1. siddhi baburao kanade

yes error bata raha hai toll free no se adhar no 876323463074 bataya lekin adhar card nahi down load horahahai

1. siddhi baburao kanade

12072588310644 01/08/2013 14:15:04 siddhi baburao kanade
          maharashatra pin 431107 mera is enlorment no se adhar nirman huva hai lakin adhar download nahi horaha mene enlorment center se biometric se dekha lekin error batata hai

17. VIMAL JOSHI

ADHAR CARD DOWNLOAD KARTE TIME OTP KA SMS BHI NAHI AAYA AUR STATUS CHECK KE TIME STATUS BHI NAI BATA RAHA HAI. KYA KARE

18. Rekha Banerjee

Sir My Name is Rekha Banerjee, Enrolment no.1062/01964/04631/ Date: 08/04/20016Time: 21;39:42 and My husband Name is Sambhu Banerjee Enrolment no.1062/01964/04580/ Date: 08/04/20016Time: 16;38:30
    mera aadhar card abhi tak aya nahi please chek kar ke mera email id pe mail kijiye, Emai Id: scopeaneffort@gmail.com , Contact no. 9432319772

19. Jagannath Nayak

Sir My Name is Jagannath Nayak, My Mothers Name is Arati Nayak, Enrolment no.1092/18007/11804/ Date: 02/06/20015,Time: 10:37:15
    mera aadhar card abhi tak aya nahi please chek kar ke mera email id pe mail kijiye, Emai Id: jagannathnayak80@gmail.com , Contact no. 7506096275

20. neeraj

actually mera aadhar card kho gya h to ab mere paas uski koi detail nhi h to mai apna aadhaar card kaise download karun?

21. Hemant

Sir mera adhar card generate nahi hua he or status bhi nahi display hota me an kya karu.

22. sankar mondal

Aadhar card status cheak ka Resident portal open nahi ho raha hai kuch din se. Koi problem hai kaya?

1. Admin Post author

There are some server problem on the official website. Please wait for some more time.
      thanks

23. suku mandi

hello sir,
    i have download my Aadhar card but it is not open by my pdf reader. what i do sir?

24. MD Imran

Dear sir
    Sir Maine check aadhar card status SE aadhar card check kiya to mera aadhar card generate ho gya but mai jab e aadhar SE download kar rha hu to download nhi ho pa raha hai use download Karne ke liye kya karna hoga sir please tell me sir

1. Admin Post author

Kripya apni correct details form me enter kare. download ho jayega